Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 705-728-9333. Concept of Movement Physiotherapy & Performance Wellness is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Concept of Movement Physiotherapy & Performance Wellness, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Client Information Form
Virtual Visits FAQ’s
Preparing for Telehealth Call
App Instructions for Telehealth
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first appointment.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the intake process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physiotherapist for the initial assessment.
- During the assessment, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate with your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan for your reference.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.